We are happy and sad to announce the appointment of Mathias Frisch and Dunja Šešelja and the departure of Federica Russo and Phyllis Ilari as co-editors-in-chief of the EJPS. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Federica and Phyllis and all the associate editors for all their hard work and excellent service in running the journal.
The new associate editors are as follows:
- Sam Fletcher (University of Minnesota, USA)
- Marcin Milkowski (Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland)
- Julie Zahle (University of Bergen, Norway)
- Alkistis Elliott-Graves (Bielefeld University, Germany)
- Uljana Feest (Leibniz University Hannover, Germany)
- Vincenzo Crupi (University of Turin, Italy)
- Adrian Currie (University of Exeter, UK)
- Jacob Stegenga (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Emily Sullivan (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands)
- Matteo Morganti (University of Rome TRE)
Mathias and Dunja will be standing down from the Steering Committee in order to take up this post.